At Pure Encapsulations, good starts with uncompromising standards and integrity at every step of our production process. Sourced from trusted suppliers, every supplement is made using high-quality ingredients specifically selected for their purity and quality. We work to formulate products using optimal ingredient levels in premium forms.
How We Keep It Pure
- Raw materials are tested for identity, potency, microbial contaminants, heavy metals (including mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and lead), 32 solvent residues, and allergens.
- Herbal ingredients are tested for 70 different pesticide compounds.
- Essential fatty acids and fish/krill oils are tested for dioxins, furans, PCBs, and other agents.
- Suppliers undergo rigorous qualification procedures and audits.
- Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S., GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing.
- All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity, and dust-controlled rooms
- Our comprehensive allergen SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) prevents ingredient cross-contamination
- Production employees receive extensive, ongoing training on the safe handling of raw materials and finished products
- Each piece of equipment is completely dismantled, sterilized, and inspected before every production run
- Machine operators inspect the capsules every 15 to 20 minutes, and quality assurance specialists inspect them every 60 to 90 minutes
- Stability procedures are employed for retained potency throughout shelf life
- All Pure Encapsulations ingredients, including those derived from corn, are GMO-free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
- Pure Encapsulations products are gluten free. Many of our products are certified gluten-free and are manufactured in facilities audited by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO).
- The GFCO is an internationally recognized and trusted symbol signifying that a product meets the highest quality for gluten-free certification.
What you see is what you get
We know it’s what’s on the inside that counts, and it shows right on our labels. Every ingredient we put into our products, even if it’s just a trace amount, is listed on the label. And if there’s an ingredient sourced from a possible allergen —we call that out too.
We also list minerals by their true elemental weight and standardizations of herbal extracts are provided to indicate primary active marker compounds. So you can be certain that what you see is exactly what you get.
Tested for Potency and Purity
When sourcing ingredients, we selectively partner with suppliers from around the world with high-quality standards that match our own. All raw materials and finished products are independently tested for purity and potency by our third-party laboratories.